Sunday, June 7, 2009

NEW BABY - Anni (as in Annie)


Some people get new real babies added to their families,....I got a new kitten. I know,...you don't have to say it, I have no business getting another animal, but she has already stolen our hearts. Dave let me get a new baby kitten from Ashley's friend, Kimberly. We got her on the 2nd of June at which time she was 5 1/2 weeks old. Kimberly had about 3 to give away, so Ashley helped talk her Dad in to letting me get Anni. He said if I wanted her bad enough, he would give her to me for my anniversary present (actually, he is getting off pretty easy since she didn't cost him anything!). And so HE named her ANNI (for anniversary). Here is one of many pictures to come. She is the sweetest little thing and smart too! She's sleeping on my lap now as I type. Ashley would say she is spoiled, however,.....she has helped make her that way. In fact, sometimes I have to wonder if she is my kitten, or Ashley's,..... but that's ok because I share nice. Ash really does love her.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute little kitten. I can tell why she has stolen your hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anni is such a great name for a cat. She will be your best friend for years to come. Congratulations Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup...I would say she is just another one of my animals living at your house. I am so Glad daddy let you have her...and he is getting off easy cuz after forty years I think she is going to end up being HIS and that is to funny to think about Tabby is probably doing flips and wondering what the heck. I Do love her! She is a doll. You would love Harlee right now she is laying on my lap on her back watching me type.

    ReplyDelete