Sunday, September 13, 2009

Yesteryears

This is a picture of me at 1 ½ years old with my sister Cheryl, at around 3 years old. The original was torn and awful looking. My mom had it redone a short time ago and she gave us girls a copy of it. I look very much like my dad and Uncle Ralph. He was the second oldest son of my grandparents, Glen and Myrtle Spencer. Dad was the youngest son and was the baby of the family. In fact, he had 3 sisters and 2 brothers. He has one sibling still living, my Aunt Peggy. I don't think there are very many baby pictures of me so I really love that mom did this. Thanks mom, I love it!

3 comments:

  1. What a great job they did restoring this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah, that photo takes me way back in time. You two were always so cute and my favorite little cousins. Photos like that one are truly priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing these old pictures as well. Too cute and it was restored well. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete