Friday, December 31, 2010

It Is A New Year!


2010 Out, 2011 In ! !
By: Janette Spencer Sprankle

The end of a year it’s so hard to believe,
It’s here already and New Year’s Eve.

When twenty-ten goes out we'll get up and shout,
It’s gonna’ be a good year, I have no doubt.

At midnight fireworks will color the sky,
With kisses and hugs shared between each girl and guy.

With lots of good wishes and lots of cheers,
To bring in the happy and prosperous New Year.

We’ll start a new book with pages that are bare,
With each new day we will have lots to share.

With new opportunities and resolutions to make,
In God I trust,…and that’s NO mistake!

Yes it’s time to start a new year it’s true,
With lots of good wishes from me to you!

HAPPY NEW YEAR
To all those I hold dear!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you! I hope it is a great year for a wonderful aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to all of your family, also. Now we can look forward to another great year of great verse from you. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. It made my day and made me want to wear that purple shirt every day. :)

    ReplyDelete