Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Suesie! - March 3, 2012

Wishing my Sis-In-Law a Very Happy Birthday!

Such a sweet lady and we love her so much!
Suzanne Sprankle Wilson

By: Janette
April 4, 2011

This is my Sister-In-Law Sue
She’s as awesome as she can be,
She’s thoughtful and generous
And will always mean the world to me!

She’s an artist in her beading
The most beautiful pieces around,
Whatever you need she’ll do for you
She’s the best sister-in-law to be found.

She is full of love and so much kindness
She’s always right there to always share,
If a friend calls and says “I need you”
She doesn’t hesitate, and is always there.

Since we were young and in high school
We became the best of friends,
We shared activities and lunch times together
This friendship would never end.

Yes, we became sister-in-laws
But to me it’s so much more,
I don’t know what I’d do without her
She’s all that, and a lady I truly adore!

Love you Suesie!

No comments:

Post a Comment