Sunday, February 15, 2009

TIME FOR A CHANGE,....AGAIN ! !

Well,...Valentines Day is over and it's time for a change in my blog's background. Since St. Patricks' s day is the next big celebration other than Mom's birthday and the Federal Holiday tomorrow, I am going with the green. St. Patty's day is what,....about three weeks away, so this is it til' then. Since I am off work tomorrow for President's Day, I am planning on spending some time with my sisters and some time with my daughter Ashley. Her and I are throwing a bridal shower for her best friend Kimberly (from Wyoming) down in Provo the same day as Mom's party on Saturday the 21st. I guess I am going to make chicken salad to put in cresants. The Bagelry where my son-in-law use to work had an excellent bagel sandwich called the 'Chicken Almond Crunch'. Besides the almonds, it also has the cranraisins and bean sprouts. I made it for Ashley's high school graduation party and everybody seemed to enjoy it, including Kimberly. I'll let you all know how it turns out. The shower is at 1:30 p.m. and Mom's party is at 5 p.m. Ash and I are going to be doing some 'scootin' that day. I better get down stairs and get dinner started. I know this wasn't a very exciting post, like most of mine, but hopefully I'll think of some better ones to write here pretty soon.

1 comment:

  1. Green is Great!! Sounds like you have quite the social calendar. Enjoy...and give Aunt Nadine a big hug for her birthday from me.

    ReplyDelete