Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Janette's Own St. Patrick's Day
Wish For All Those Who Read It!
March 2009
By: Nettie
I wasn’t born an Irishman
But it’s fun to celebrate the day,
And r’ceive all the Irish Blessin’s
In each and every way.

I’d like luck to be my companion
It’s a blessin’ I could use,
Good luck, good friends, and happiness
Are all things I can’t refuse.

On St. Patricks Day NOT wearin’ o’ the green
is NOT the thing ta’ do,
It’s fe'r sure a favorite day fe’r me
But I don’t want a pinch from you!

It’s a day for jigs and Irish songs
And parades along the streets,
A day I’d like ta’ find a ‘Wild Irish Rose’
Cuz’ it’s a flower that’s o’ so sweet!

So here’s a wish from a non-Irishman
But ya’ can bet it’s a wish that tis’ true,
For ya’ to have a Happy St. Paddy’s Day,
This wish comes from me to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment