Wednesday, November 11, 2009

November is "BIG" Birthday Month!

November is a very big birthday month for the "Spencer" side of the family.

I wanted to wish my daughter, Ashley a very Happy Birthday today. Not only was she born on November 11th, but she was born on Veterans Day. She will always be "my little girl" no matter how old she gets. I am so thankful every day for her. Happy Birthday Ashley,....your Mom and Dad love you very much!

Happy Birthday to my oldest son, Christopher. He was born on November 14th and I still remember the day of his birth as if it were yesterday,....it's been 36 years worth of yesterdays! It is hard to believe how fast time goes by. He was always a very good baby and always so easy for me, as a new mom at the time to care for and love. I was on top of the world when he came in to our lives. He was my parents first grandson, and Dave's parents first grandchild. We love him a lot and am very proud of him in so many ways. Love you Christopher!

At this time I want to wish Stephanie, my first niece a Happy Birthday once again. Her birthday was a week ago today. She is teaching in China, so of course we don't get to see her very often. All our love goes to her all the way over there. I'm still confused as to the time difference tho'. I guess she needs to educate her ole' aunt a little bit.

Also my two younger sisters share the month of November for their birthdays. Denice on the 7th and Clydene on the 22nd. Cheryl, Mom and I were down in Grand Junction this past Saturday which was Denice's birthday. Mom had called her while we were still on the road and sang Happy Birthday to her. Later on that night after leaving Aunt Florene's, she called us on the phone and told Mom that Marilyn Monroe had called her to sing to her. Mom had a hard time convincing Denice that it was her that had called and sang to her and not Marilyn. Denice was on her GPS up in Wisconsin trying to direct us back to our hotel in Grand Junction from Clifton. It was a lot of fun talking to her. Happy Birthday NeeNee! Love you a lot!

And to my youngest sister, Clydene (Whitey), I hope you have a grand day on your "Day" and a very Happy one at that. With the loving family that you have, I know they will make sure your birthday is a very special one. And "may your special day be filled with memories and flowers, friendship and happy hours". Love you little Sis!

Happy Birthday to Tracy on the 15th (my second niece) and Jase on the 23rd (my first nephew). They both live in Montana and I don't get to see them very often, but I would like to wish them a very Happy Birthday and to let them both know that your Aunt NaNa loves you very much!

1 comment: