Saturday, December 12, 2009

Happy Birthday To My Big Sister Cheryl

Cheryl, I wanted you to know I was thinking of you on your birthday. Dave made plans to come down to St. George this weekend, so I missed out on any celebrations. We are sitting here in our room listening to the weather report for tomorrow and IT IS NOT LOOKING GOOD! Winter Storm Warnings All Over Utah. I was very limited to pictures on my little mini laptop, but did want to to say Happy Birthday and I hope you had a great day. Love you!

Happy Birthday Sister Dear,
It is a special time of year.
It isn't a birthday one should miss,
It is so easy to reminisce.
Of all the years that's in your past,
Oh how they seemed to go so fast.
You are so special and loved so much,
Some one who has a special touch.
With all the children in your care,
There's not better daycares anywhere.
You are much loved by the family for sure,
A Happy Birthday I most certainly can ensure!

2 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday Cheryl. You're such a young chick and I always wish the very best for you. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so sweet you are Aunt NANNA. I love the poem and of course I love my mom!

    Happy Birthday to a very special person and one of my very best friends!

    ReplyDelete