Monday, December 21, 2009

MY CHRISTMAS TREE TOPPER, And,........

This is my tree topper angel I cut out with the Crayola Cutter (battery operated) I bought for Diana a couple of years ago. It works amazingly well ! ! ! I posted the original angel on my sidebar last year. This one is smaller (printed on 5' by 7") where the original one was bigger (printed on 8 1/2" by 11"). The first one was all wrinkled from being put back in the Christmas decoration box unprotected. Anyway, I had Googled on FREE Christmas Clip Art and found this angel and thought there has to be some way I can display her. So I got an empty toilet paper cardboard roll and cut two of her out and hot glued the front and the back. The top of the tree goes up through the cardboard roll. Isn't she the cutest little angel?

Also, I really did FINALLY finish my Neighbor Gifts. I ended up giving Dave 8 (left me with 4) of them to take to work for some co-workers and I did 7 for Joey to take to his work. That meant I had to make 9 more for me to give to,.....the neighbors! Total I have 13. We keep getting really nice things brought to our door and thinking Dave and I need to get these jars delivered,....NOW ! Here is a picture of the front and back of the jar. The poem is one I posted a couple of posts ago.

2 comments:

  1. I want to be one of your neighbors. We just gave Christmas cards with a signature to our neighbors. You amaze me with all the personal things you do for everyone else. You are truly a ministering angel, just like your tree topper. Merry Christmas Cuz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have been busy. How cute and fun. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete