Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Our Ornamental Cherry Tree


In full blossom,....
but it is quickly loosing the flowers. I have a feeling when the wind starts blowing tomorrow, they soon will be gone. Dave is proud of his tree tho'! He has mowed the lawn and done some trimming, but we have decided we need to get creative and think of something different where the ground cover is between the garage and front door step. We pulled out a dead Chinese Elm (plum colored leaves) last year, but there are some seedling trees growing there that also need to come out. I think these babies are from the BIG trees across Main Street. Weather permitting, we'll be trimming the bushes in front of the living room window soon. I don't know the name of them, but they are green all year. The last few days here in Utah have been absolutely wonderful!

4 comments:

  1. I love bubbles! Great job Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tree is beautiful.... I love the green grass, mine is almost needing to be mowed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tree really makes you hungry for the rest of Spring to come! I need these kinds of signs to get me out of the winter doldrums...

    I'm busy moving a bunch of stuff in my yard, and trying to get flower beds ready for planting, too. Let's get busy, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful tree. I bet it smells great too! :)

    ReplyDelete