Wednesday, March 3, 2010

HR Is On The Move!

My new cubbie in a room of four. My NEW computer won't be in until tomorrow. Also, this is before all my boxes were brought in. It's going to be another clean-out day once they get there and I start unpacking. PURGE, PURGE, PURGE ! ! ! ! I can't believe how much stuff I have collected over the last four years when we moved in to the building we've been in. I think I must of not thrown anything away before that move to have had all that I found I had over this past week. It will be nice to get settled again. Eight more days and I will have been at the VA for TEN years! Can hardly belive it!
The Great HR Move of Twenty-Ten
By: Janette Sprankle

HR moved in Feb. of Two-Thousand-Six
From Bldg. 11, it was a mess and couldn't be fixed.

It is now March of Twenty-Ten,
We're going down in history once again.

Move number two from Bldg. T5
Has got us in a dither, but we will SURVIVE!

Paper and boxes everywhere,
Oh my heavens what a scare!

In every room and cubbies too,
Big boxes, little boxes, we're far from through!

Pens and pencils, files and phones,
Don't have to listen hard to hear all the groans,

Four years of collecting and storing our stuff,
For some of us here, it's going to be tough!

But we'll get it together so we can start anew,
In Bldg. 4 we'll be making our newest debut.

Once we are there with our wits about us,
The Salt Lake VA will wonder what was the fuss.

Thank you Paula & the Engineering crew,
And everybody else that helped get our move approved!

1 comment:

  1. The best way to insure housecleaning is to make a major move. Now you can start to redesign and redecorate. Fun, fun.

    ReplyDelete