Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Hope of Spring?

Ok,.....I am sick of WINTER and need SPRING! Not tomorrow (it's suppose to snow!), not the next day,... but NOW! Don't want the winter blahhhhhhhhs anymore!

Below is a picture I took this last weekend that gives me hope for beautiful blossoms next month. Seemed like last Spring was so wet and cold. Dave left for AZ on Mother's Day Sunday thinking I would get all the stuff planted he bought before leaving and we would have a beautiful garden over at his mom's. I did plant it all, but the springtime weather was so icky, it ruined most everything I planted. Much later, I went and bought more garden stuff and thanks to Ashley, we got the garden replanted and did enjoy a little bit of our 'fruits of labor'?

Here's hoping the snow tomorrow does not freeze my buds and we'll still have a beautiful tree when it warms up a little.

3 comments:

  1. I remember this time of year. I longed for warm nice weather. Move to Vegas. Spring comes very quickly here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Spring finally comes to the Rockies it is breathtaking. So many flowering bushes, flowering trees, and bulb plants. Makes me jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am more than ready for spring. Bring it on.

    ReplyDelete