Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Suesie! My Sweet Sister-In-Law

The third of March was my Sister-In-Law, Sue Sprankle Wilson's Birthday! Want to let everybody know that she is the BEST, and we love her dearly. She makes beautiful beaded jewelry and you can't find it prettier than what she makes. She has been making me all colors of landyards for my badge at work. I wear a landyard to the office one day, and she has orders for many more the next. One young lady that had ordered one, got hers today. After she put it on, she came and showed it off and said, 'now I feel like one of the girls', because so many of us have them now. Besides the landyards, Sue has made bracelets and ear rings to go with them for those that wanted them. She has also made a few watch bands to match for another co-worker. Besides my landyards, she has made me bracelets and necklaces of all styles. And I am always getting compliments on them. Thank you Sue! (The picture below is her in the bead store she use to volunteer in before Fort Lane Shopping Center started getting torn down. Big changes have taken place in Layton, Utah!) Any way, for anybody that is interested, I would be happy to hook you up with her or show you pictures of some of her stuff. This sweet lady is very talented! Love you Suesie! I hope your birthday was one of your best!

No comments:

Post a Comment