Thursday, December 11, 2008

WEEWEECHU !

I got this email from my sister-in-law, Sylvia. She's Dave's oldest sister who lives in Plano, TX. I thought this was so cute! I noticed I received it from a couple of other folks also so it is going around. I thought you all could use a smile. Enjoy!..........Oh, c'mon baby, let's you and I do Weeweechu. I love you and it's the perfect time," Pedro begged. "But I wanna just hold your hand and watch the moon." replied Rosita. Please, corazoncito (my love), just once, do Weeweechu with me. "Rosita looked at Pedro and said, "OK, one time, we'll do Weeweechu. "Pedro grabbed his guitar and they both sang....."Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year."MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable photo of the chihuahuas in the tiny car. WeeWeeChu a merry Christmas, tambien.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To all my blogger friends I have given you all an award so pop on over to my blog you know the drill lets Spread the love!

    ReplyDelete